Graduate Safety Engineer
Safety, Senior Safety and Principle Safety Engineers
Electrical/Mechanical Engineers (Principal, Senior, Junior positions available)
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline or equivalent (e.g. ex-Royal Navy Category A or B Watch Keeper. Relevant STEM degrees will also be considered).
- Strong ability to communicate in all situations and at different professional levels.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Security cleared (or eligible to acquire).
- Willingness to learn and ability to diversify across multiple projects and domains.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for providing our clients with through life Engineering support relating to nuclear Engineering, and to ensure ‘right first time’ compliance with associated regulations/standards. We are looking for individuals to support both new-build infrastructure as well as projects relating to the development and maintenance of existing engineering assets.
As an Engineer at NESC, responsibilities will include:
• Technically govern and deliver Engineering projects, including the management of wider systems activities.
• Demonstration of knowledge and support of nuclear engineering processes to clients.
• Ensure compliance with statutory legislation and the terms of the site licences
Please send your CV and a short covering letter to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team of highly experienced engineers are waiting to talk with you about your needs.